Fabricate® is a year-round "home away from home" for quilters, scrapbookers, cardmakers, collage artists, and family tree researchers. In our welcoming, dome-shaped building (originally built in 1978 as a bank!), Fabricate houses a wide-ranging collection of fabrics, papers, notions, embellishments, art supplies, yarns, books, and accessories. Here, you'll find:
• Over 500 bolts of 100% cotton fabrics from Quilting Treasures, RJR, Blank Quilting, Robert Kaufman, Riley Blake, P&B, Timeless Treasures, and many other in-demand lines
• More than 150 different 12x12 papers from BoBunny, October Afternoon, Simple Stories, Fancy Pants, S.E.I., Farm House, and other leading scrapbooking sources
• Now featuring VACATIONLAND, Fabricate's own line of 12x12 papers!
• Gütermann threads, Anchor tapestry wools, and Coats & Clark embroidery floss in a rainbow of colors
• Maine-themed diecuts and papers made on MDI by Acadia Laser Creations and Fabricate
• Sewing notions for quilters: from beeswax to diamond rulers, and everything in between!
• Patterns and kits to jumpstart your ideas
• Maine made yarns from Downeast Fiber Farm, Peace Fleece, Highland Handmades, and Maine Woods Yarn
• Handmade quilts, wallhangings, purses and patterns by regional artists like Kaitlyn Callahan, Edna Coyne, Cheryl Lewis, Winter Wind Designs, and The Batty Quilter
• A full range of digital photographic services to enhance your scrapbook album work
• Assistance with family tree research and heritage art projects
• Classroom space for open crops, workshops, and group projects
MDI has never had a store like Fabricate. We hope you'll visit us soon!
Hours: Tuesday through Saturday, 10 am till 5:30 pm; Sunday, noon till 5 pm; closed Mondays
A colorful haven for crafters!
Fabricate 64 Mount Desert Street Bar Harbor, ME 04609 207-288-5113 firstname.lastname@example.org
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE! It's where all our news, class schedules, discounts, and plans are shared. CLICK HERE and we'll see you there!